Skip to main content

HI DOH e-Permitting System - Hazardous Waste Section

Select the organization from which you would like to submit a form.

To locate a specific form please use our form finder.

Form Finder

  • When do I need a used oil permit?
  • How long is the permit good for?
  • How much is the permit application?

Hazardous Waste Section

In protecting Hawaii’s public health and the environment, the Hazardous Waste Section of the Solid and Hazardous Waste Branch regulates the handlers of hazardous waste along with transporters and processors of used oil.   Additionally, the hazardous waste section promotes usage of environmentally friendly products through the Waste Minimization Program, and oversees the State’s Electronic Waste Recycling Program.

Permit applications for hazardous waste treatment storage and disposal (TSD), temporary emergency permits  to treat, store or dispose of hazardous waste and used oil permits for transporters and processors can be found on this website.  

If you have any questions please contact us at (808) 586-4226.

Contact Information

Contacts: Phone: 808-586-4226

Additional Links