Your User ID will be the email address that you provided during registration.
Select the organization from which you would like to submit a form.
To locate a specific form please use our form finder.
Welcome to the e-Permitting Portal, home for Hawaii Department of Health (DOH) Environmental Health Administration (EHA) permit applications. The DOH EHA e-Permitting Portal provides access to environmental permit applications, related instructions and information. It allows for online application compilation and submission, online application fee payment and online submission tracking.
The e-Permitting Portal is provided as a service for the public by the DOH EHA. The EHA oversees the overall administration of the Environmental Management Division (EMD), Environmental Health Services Division (EHSD), and State Laboratories Division (SLD); including branches within each of these divisions. The EHA also provides overall administration of the Offices of Compliance Assistance, Environmental Planning, Environmental Resources, and Hazard Evaluation and Emergency Response.
The e-Permitting Portal was created as a comprehensive site to provide:
• tools for learning about environmental permitting requirements
• guidance in applying for environmental permits
• resources for preparing and filing online permit applications
• online payment processing of application fees
• a means for applicants to communicate with permitting engineers regarding online submitted applications
• a directory of downloadable (manual) permit applications
To search for a specific permit application, please use the Application Finder. You may also use the Organization Browser if you know the organization responsible for the permit application.
Once a permit application is submitted, our primary goal is to process your permit application in an efficient and timely manner while ensuring environment health protection.